Product Information - Enteral Feeding Devices
Abbott Nutrition is a leader in creating enteral feeding devices that are safe, and easy to use.
Initiatives to reduce the risk of enteral feeding misconnections
Abbott Nutrition is pleased to introduce a new common-industry connector for its closed system enteral feeding sets to help reduce the risk of enteral feeding misconnections.
Abbott Nutrition will transition to the new Safety Screw Connector System throughout 2013. As Abbott Nutrition introduces this new system, the current Ready-to-Hang (RTH) Port Cap will transition to the new Ready-to-Hang Safety Screw Cap.
Plans are in place to ensure a smooth transition as we introduce these changes.
Details are being communicated to customers directly.
Information may also be obtained by calling Abbott Nutrition Communications at 1-866-767-7411 option #1.
Information and Tools
Abbott Nutrition has created the following videos to assist you and your patients:
- Our commitment to patient safety - Advancing enteral feeding solutions
- Helping to reduce the risk of tubing misconnections video
- NEW - Enteral Feeding Transition Set
- Our Commitment to Patient Safety - Demonstration booklet are also available
- Companion ClearStar Pump User Manual
- Companion ClearStar Pump: Features
- Video: Companion ClearStar Enteral Pump (requires Window Media Player or compatible .wmv player)
- Patrol Pump User Manual (English/Spanish)
- Patrol Pump: Features
- Video: Flexiflo Patrol Enteral Nutrition Pump (requires Window Media Player or compatible .wmv player)